This is a great week for frozen items! I was completely out of pizzas, so I was thrilled to see the Palermo's deal come along. And the Rosetto Cheese Tortillini BOGO is great because kids can make it themselves. Luckily, I found room in my side-by-side freezer for all this stuff, since I have yet to buy a stand-alone freezer.
How did you do this week? Link up your shopping trips in the linky below, and if you don't have a blog, feel free to leave a comment here or on Facebook. I love to see how others saved money on groceries!
I spent $31.36 for everything shown in the picture, which is a savings of 69% from the full retail price of $100.97. I used a $10/$50 Publix coupon from last Sunday's newspaper.
- 8 Palermo's Pizza BOGO 2/$5.99 + (4) $1/2 IP = $2.50 ea.
- 8 Rosetto Cheese Tortellini BOGO 2/$4.19 + (4) $1/2 IP = $1.60 ea.
- 5 Yoplait Greek 10/$10 + $1/5 IP or $1/5 coupon 6/23 SmartSource insert = $.80 ea.
- 2 NY Texas Toast 50% off $1.83 + (2) $.50/1 IP = $1.33 ea.
- 1 Starburst, 1 Skittles BOGO 2/$2.99 + $1/2 IP = $1 ea.
Check out these other great deals going on now:
See all the BOGO's this week here!
Get FREE Mentos Gum - Find out how here!